Friday, October 10, 2014

I'm finally writing a first entry...


So I am starting a blog. This will be my attempt to share our busy, fun, and never boring little life. As I sit here just trying to write something (anything) for the first entry of a blog I put up over a month ago, there are four children screaming and stealing food from the pantry in the background. They are dropping pretzels on the floor, crushing them into the carpet, and eating in all the rooms they are not allowed to have food in. That's pretty normal at our house. You can expect a real picture of our real life here! I will likely post about homesteading, gardening, homeschooling, clean eating, fitness, family fun, travel, and mostly the zillion little things that seem to take up all of my free time.

Welcome to my little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment