A few nights ago we made the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sally's Baking Addiction. They were seriously delicious! Quite often we bake something and I do not save the recipe. I am pretty picky about any recipe I add to the binder, especially when it comes to COOKIES (insert best Cookie Monster voice here). But this recipe was different. Both the kids and myself could not stop eating them. The cookies were still just as delicious two days later!
I followed the recipe exactly simply doubling the batch to make enough for a long weekend. I did leave the dough in the refriderator for a good 30 min even though waiting was so so hard. Removing the cookies from the oven when they are *just* cooked and allowing them to stay on the cookie sheet is key. That is one of my biggest cookie tips. DO NOT overbake your cookies!
Let's see if I can hold off at least another week or two without making these again.
No comments:
Post a Comment